Friday, April 23, 2010

#4

So its been a while since I posted. Bad SS. Bad. I think I deserve a spanking.

I didn't work last week. My mother was in town. I finally told her what I do, so she's decided to pay an impromptu visit. Cue a 3 day long guilt trip where she treated me like, well, a whore. Of all the people I've met doing this, she has treated me the worst. Does it say much that the people who are active in my life, that I've told, are completely unfazed by this venture?

In other news, I have a friend starting at my workplace tomorrow night. She's been doing this longer than me, but is looking to try out new places. I'm muchly excited.

Tootles.

3 comments:

  1. well muchly excited is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful who you tell. they are unfazed, until it suits them to faze.

    then you get to see the judgement and ridicule in all it's nasty ugliness.

    trust me, i know.

    ReplyDelete