I killed it last night at work. Absolutely smashed it. Previously, my best had been 3 bookings and $450 with extras. And I was quite happy with that. Last night I had a new outfit and was really in the mental zone. I think I had 7 bookings. I lost count. And $875, no extras. Only 2 bookings were minimum time. My 9 hour shift extened out to 11 1/2 hours. Yesterday, I was wondering how I was going to pay my car rego. Problem solved.
There were a few interesting moments. My first client just wanted some intimacy and relaxation. I gave him a back massage for an hour and we talked about work, books and movies. First date conversation.
Another client was drop dead fucking gorgeous. Young. Tattoos. Surfie. Blue eyes. Blonde Hair. Beautiful hard cock. He was a pe teacher and we had a good laugh at how he's the one the girls have a crush on. When I walked him out, I turned to the receptionist, rolled my eyes and fanned my face. A comment was made 'He seemed like a very sweet young man.' My reply 'Oh, yes. He Was.' Note the italics. It was all emphasis.
Highlight of the night: Two very cute young boys came in looking for a threesome. No holds barred. 'He's my best mate and we're cool with each other'. I wanted it. But I'm glad I didn't get it. Turns out one of the boys was bi and was getting a bit friendly with the straight one. He ran out halfway through the session.
I don't think they're best mates anymore.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a great night!
ReplyDeleteOK, the penny just dropped.
ReplyDeleteYour secret is safe with me, SS...