Saturday, August 7, 2010

#10

Wow. 10 posts already.

I'm going to share with you the last night I worked. I had 2 clients. As different as chalk and cheese. My first black man. A lovely chap from Jamaica. He was tall, and so muscly. Rock hard body but not like a gym junkie. Its just how he naturally was. And sooo skinny. Its like I could see each individual muscle in his body.

He was truly lovely. told me her preferred women with a bit of meat on their bones. But the girl he'd seen previously was the tiniest one there. For him, he picked the girls because of who they were.

Clients like that are really special to have.

He was lovely, and respectful. Gave me extra because I wouldn't charge for letting him go down on me. Fucked me silly, cuddled and kissed a lot. Showed me pictures on his phone and chatted to me. Right before he had to go, he got hard again. He couldn't extend, and it was a shame to waste such a lovely cock.

I am always amazed at the contrast between the boys you get in one night. My next client was an islander.

Where the first boy picked me because he wanted to spend time with me, the next picked me because he thought I was an inexperienced push over.

He was the The Annoying Asshole.

First thing... a negative comment about my body. He wanted anal. I didn't want to do it. He offered to pay. I wasn't interested. He wanted to know why. I just wasn't. He wanted my phone number. I didn't want to give it to him. He whinged that I didn't really like him. I explained it was a safety thing. He wanted me to come over to his place. And then whinged when I declined that too. He fucked me in about 4 or 5 positions. For about 10 seconds for each position. Then complained that I didn't cum in each position. He asked if I wanted rough sex, which I did. So he tipped me on my head, stood above me, nearly broke my neck for 30 seconds, came, jumped off the bed, had a head spin, hit the shower and left.

I had the room cleaned up and was asleep on the floor of the waiting room before the 5 minute warning buzzer went off.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing..I'm guessing that a bit like people in general, there are more like guy 2 than guy 1 in your trade.

    I can't help feeling ripped off being a guy - I reckon I would love your job!

    ReplyDelete