So I have recently had a client who cracks me up. He picked me for a half hour, and he just wanted to kiss. Although, he really did not object when I started to blow him.
Eventually, he asked he to kiss him for the rest of the session. He wanted tongue (they all do) but I'm reluctant to do that. I laid down my terms as I gave him his mouthwash. Only a little tongue. Little, teasing tongue kisses.
He laid back down on the bed and I sat astride him and dry humped while he got his boner back. So we were kissing, and he was very playful about it. Every now and again he'd suck on my tongue. Don't judge me (you can't anyway, I'm a prostitute and I don't give a shit what you think) but I enjoy it. With someone I know. So I'd pull away a little. The last time, as I pulled back, he moved up with me, and latched onto my bottom lip.
So there I am, naked, sitting astride a naked guy, with my whole tongue and bottom lip in his mouth. I was stuck. I pulled back a little, but that hurt. I made some kind of grunting moan, 'mmrr'. He laughed. The fucker just laughed at me!
So I tried to tell him to stop, to let go. Have you ever tried to speak without using your lips or tongue? You can't. All you can do is grunt. Like a caveman. So I did.
'Unggghh. ANNNGGGGGHHH!'
And he just chucked. Mischevious prick. So I did the only thing I could do. So mean and devious that it was almost wrong. But hey, he started it.
I reached for the release button....
and tickled his armpit.
Thank fuck he was ticklish. And as payback I tickled him a little more. It was my turn to be in control and giggle as his discomfort. Then I offered him a truce. I wouldn't tickle if he wouldn't bite anymore.
So we went back to kissing.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not the release button I had imagined....
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, every now and then I wish I could do your job :)