Thursday, October 7, 2010

#13

So its been a week of firsts for me. My first first. My first virgin. A sweet but utterly clueless boy, who thought the mere act of putting his dick into a woman would get her off. I fucked him twice. First time I was on top, my legs on each side of him. Second time, he was on top. I almost cracked up laughing when he went to put his legs on the outside.

Client straight after that was so experienced. My last client so I got him to fuck me senseless. I love how I get opposites straight after each other. Then I jumped in the shower and had a proper wash. We normally don't, trying to preserve hair and make up. He was watching me, eyes closed, relaxed, washing my hair. He thought it was the sexiest thing ever.

My first back to back shifts. Sunday. Public holiday and major events happening. Booyah! My first ever threesome. With a great gal pal, so it was anything goes. And everything did. Heaps of fun and lots of laughs. The guy extended us both multiple times. Waay more fun than a porno.

My first client that wanted me, but wasn't sure if he could with a larger lady. I was fine if he chose another, but he was in 2 minds. I got him to close his eyes and kissed him once, with passion, then I asked him ' yes or no?' He chose yes. I blew his mind. He'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment